OnePlus 5T have recently released at it make with so many new features, Like A bigger Screen and Updated Camera but One of them went most popular that is Face Id. The Company which made it so popular is Apple with there new iPhone X Face Id.
Just look to your phone and it is already unlocked
To be in competition OnePlus had made their Face Unlock feature very fast. Did we tell you it unlocks itself in 0.4 sec. Boom! And if you love this feature here is How-To….??
Note:- This Feature makes use of Smart Locks that was first seen in Android 5.0 Lollipop. You can also use Pin, Pattern or Touch Id along with this feature.
How to Use Face Id in smartphones :-
- To Start… Go to Settings –> Secuirity –> Smart Lock. It may ask you to enter your Pin/Password to proceed.
- From the Menu of Smart Lock, Select “Trusted Face”.
- On the Next screen Tap “Set Up”. It will Show You instruction, Read the Instructions and Tap “Next”.
- Your device will now start to register your Face ID. Simply position your face inside the marked circle while the device registers your face. Upon successful completion, you’ll get a screen as shown below.
- To use this Awesome Feature, Just hold your phone at your face level… Ofcourse in Locked Mode. You will see an icon in bottom of your screen which will change from “Scanning Faces” to “Unlocked”.
While it may not be too secured as the FaceId of OnePlus or Apple, But still is a good option to use a feature from premium phones. This feature is somewhat more similar to Apple’s Face Id except Oneplus 5T, because you will still need to Swipe Up to reach your Home Screen. Oneplus 5T simply unlock the phone and show your Home Screen without doing anything.
Well it was really a Surprise when Oneplus introduce Face Id in 5T, While no one expected it. But they made it blazingly fast. Thanks to above method, You can experience it too.
Let us know in the comments section if you liked the above trick.